Masters of Business Administration
About This Course
The Masters of Business Administration (MBA) has been designed to support your career progression, preparing you to carry out senior strategic roles successfully or to build your own business. You will study with a cohort of experienced professionals drawn from a range of industries, building your network and giving you insights into best practice. As a consequence, you will explore issues that have significant impact within organizations by working with others and building on individual experiences and comparing and contrasting with those of cohort members. You will carry out projects and assignments designed to help you apply the theories, tools and techniques you learn.
Career Advancement Areas
Develop priceless management skills
Build and grow your network, through meeting like minded people.
Enhance your chances for a better salary
Open the door for thriving career opportunities
Get worldwide recognition of your skills and capabilities
What You Will Learn
- Learn how all departments function and how they are vital to the overall success of the organisation.
- Learn how to manage yourself and teams more sufficiently.
- Gain insight and context on how to deal with organisational issues /problems from a strategic point of view.
- Learn from the best practices and design them to become a best fit for your organisation.
- Gain transferable skills, enhance your communication and time management.
- Set Goals like a pro
Upto 1 year
Who Should Register?
Entry and Mid level