Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
About This Course
The Strathclyde MBA is a triple internationally accredited (AMBA, AACSB & EQUIS) and globally ranked MBA programme (41st in Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking 2016), which is also accredited in the UAE by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (CAA). A 180-credit generalist programme, the Strathclyde MBA is delivered part time at its international centres in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. The programme is designed to meet the needs of busy executives and will equip you with the know-how, skills and strategic orientation to sustain and scale business in today’s global businesses.
Course Type :
Study Mode :
Abu Dhabi & Dubai
Career Advancement Areas
The Strathclyde MBA enables candidates to progress in their careers by:
– Developing broad understanding of business & management issues and management skills and techniques
– Developing self-awareness & confidence as a manager and leader
– Developing the strategic orientation and ability to successfully implement the strategies formulated
– Providing the skills required for progression to higher level policy-forming positions
– Facilitating the shift from technical/functional specialism to general management
– Allowing for successful career transitions
– Polishing skills and enhancing abilities for entrepreneurs or those about to set up in business
What You Will Learn
- Module 1: The Reflective Practitioner – The Learning Manager; Comparative Corporate Governance; Entrepreneurial Management & Leadership
- Module 3: Strategic Management for Sustainable Success – Exploring the International Business Environment; Strategy Analysis & Evaluation; Making Strategy
- Module 2: Making the Business Work – Financial & Management Accounting; Finance & Financial Management; Operations Management; Managing People in Organizations; Marketing Management; Analytical Support for Decision Making
- Module 4: Personal Development – Strategic Consulting in Practice; Information & Technology Management; Elective Subjects; Project
Aged 25 or older; An undergraduate degree from a recognized university; A minimum of 3 years work experience in a managerial/leadership position;
vidence of English Language proficiency in the form of an IELTS or TOEFL test with a minimum score of IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 550 or iBT 79.
Who Should Register?