Certificate for Specialist in Demand Guarantee
About This Course
CSDG develops practical knowledge and expertise in the use of guarantees including industry rules, legislation and the challenges relating to demand guarantees and standby credits.
Course Type :
Study Mode :
Certificate and Professional Diploma
Career Advancement Areas
The Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees qualification will develop students’ understanding in the use of guarantees, industry rules, legislation and the challenges relating to demand guarantees and standby credits. CSDG enables students to demonstrate a high level of expertise and improves knowledge and understanding of the complex issues associated with demand guarantee best practice.
What You Will Learn
- Demand guarantees – including tender, performance and advance payment
- Indemnities, Suretyships and standby letters of credit and how they compare
- Scope of industry rules including URDG 758 and ISP98
- Parties involved in demand guarantees and their roles and obligations
- Risk issues, including types, control and mitigations
- Impact of external factors including governing law and force majeure
Banking Professionals, Trade Finance Professionals
International Trade Law
International Trade Development
Workshop & Lectures
Who Should Register?
Trade Finance Professionals