Bachelors of Human Resource Management
About This Course
Human Resource Management: Graduates will be able to work as effective human resources employees and in HR management positions in many different types of organizations. They will demonstrate excellence in the fundamentals of human resource theory and practice, concepts and laws, and will be able to apply them to real world situations. As managers they will be able to formulate employee policies and practices and manage employee performance, helping to promote the organization’s strategic goals.
Course Type :
Study Mode :
Mena College of Man, DIAC
Bachelor’s Degree accredited by MOHESR and KHDA
Career Advancement Areas
Human Resource Management
• Develop the student’s ability to think critically and analyze opportunities to improve organizational performance through human resources management.
• Provide the student with analytical skills to utilize Human Resources metrics and technological applications to enhance the effectiveness of recruitment, training, development and retention of human resources.
• Enable the graduates to apply techniques in talent management, recruitment and compensation planning.
• Strengthen the student’s understanding how the alignment of human resources strategy with the organization as a whole.
• Develop the student’s ability to make ethical decisions based on human resource professional standards and practices that are in the best interest of the organization.
• Strengthen the student’s abilities to work in and lead teams that culturally and geographically diverse.
Program learning outcomes
• Demonstrate proficiency in fundamental human resources theories and concepts and how they apply to real world situations.
• Formulate human resources policies and practices that help promote the organization’s strategic goals.
• Use strategic decision making to resolve human resource challenges and make effective business decisions.
• Employ statistical and computer tools to analyze complex questions and business problems and reach defensible conclusions.
• Develop an understanding of the challenges of human resources management and successfully manage and resolve conflict.
• Assume leadership positions in different organizations and manage many types of people and groups.
• Evaluate legal and ethical issues as they apply to human resource management locally and globally.
• Understand and engage in research utilizing sound methods learned to add value to his work and the community
• Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning by participation in professional development activities.
What You Will Learn
- College Requirements (27 Credit Hours)
- English I
- English II
- Islamic Culture
- Natural Sciences
- Business Statistics
- Information Technology
- College Requirement -Management Core (33 Credit Hours)
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Strategic Management
- Business Communications
- Research Methods
- Introduction to HRM
- Group Dynamics
- Interpersonal Communication
- Labor Laws in the UAE
- Cross Cultural Management
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Career Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Compensation Management
- Strategic HRM
- Comparative Management
- Graduation Project I
- Graduation Project II
- Organizational design
- International HRM
- Knowledge Management
- Organizational Development and Change
- International Business Management
- Decision Analysis
Who Should Register?
The ideal target audience for this program would be
employees without Bachelor’s / undergraduate degree